Monday 30 June 2008

Summer is here!!!!

I can't say how happy I am that school is out and summer holidays are here!!! I feel like I have been waiting for this all year. Sure, money is going to be tight but whatever?!?! Two months of not having to go to work and hanging at home with my baby girl - what more could you ask for?!?! We're already busy making some plans for the summer. Not too much mind you since it costs a fortune to drive anywhere (but the price of gas is a rant for another day)!! We're planning to spend some time with the family and already have a week-long trip planned to visit Grandma & Papa - can't wait for that!!! Hopefully, we will get a chance to spend time with all of Maya's cousins this summer!!! Oh, and who could forget the trips we will make to the Turtle!! I only go because Maya loves the Turtle so (at least that is the story I am sticking with)!!

In the meantime though, I am making use of my free time by doing some scrapping. Here's some things I have been working on......





1 comment :

  1. Fabulous layouts! We won't be going to far either...lots of little day trips for this area!

    ReplyDelete