Saturday 21 June 2008

Jump Into Summer online crop

If you're looking for some scrappy inspiration this weekend, head on over to Turtle Soup for the Jump Into Summer online crop that the very talented Scrapping Turtle Design Team is hosting. Lots of fabulous challenges & games - and of course prizes!!!!!

Here's a couple of layouts that I have finished so far.......


"Cousins" was completed for the SPF 15 Challenge.


"Birthday Girl" is for the Life's A Beach Sketch Challenge.


"My mother, my friend" was completed for the Itsy Bitsy Polka Dot Bikini challenge.

"A Winter Walk" was completed for the Just the "Bare Essentials" Challenge.

"Fun in the Sand" was completed for the Sandy Layouts Challenge.


"Beach Babies" was also completed for the Sandy Layouts Challenge.


"Papa, Bria & Grandma" was completed for the It's All About the Goggles Baby Scraplift Challenge.


"adorable" was also completed for the Life's A Beach Sketch Challenge.

3 comments :

  1. I'm so inspired by all your scrapping! I keep thinking I'll get some done, but then I never do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a mad scrapper you were this weekend.. holy smokes! Awesome work!!

    ReplyDelete