Wednesday 7 May 2008

Better late than never....

This is actually a layout that I did on the weekend but I cannot find my card reader so I couldn't get the picture off of my camera. Very annoying until hubby reminded me that I could access the pictures by connecting the camera directly to the computer so here I am.....


This layout was done for last week's Sketch Saturday at Sisterhood of Scrap and is based on a skecth by Anna Louise Bowkis
________________________________________________________
Today marks one month until Crop for the Cure!! I'm getting pretty excited! Most of the work is done so we are just waiting for the day to arrive! If you haven't already signed up, head on over to our website and do so RIGHT NOW!!! You don't want to miss out on the fun!! It's for such a fabulous cause!!
________________________________________________________
And a little bit of unrelated good news - hubby and I got our income tax returns!!!!! We're pretty excited! It's all going to bills pretty much but whatever?!?! Oh wait, it's not all going to bills - there will be just a few dollars set aside to spend at the Turtle this weekend! New scrappy goodies - I can't wait!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment