Friday 1 February 2008

Snow Day!!

Today was a day off from work for a snow day! I was SO happy to get the call at 6:15am this morning that they didn't just cancel buses but actually closed the school!!! Yeah!! Buses being cancelled is a little less to be excited for since I still have to go into work those days! This snow day could not have come at a better time since I am feeling VERY crappy! Pretty much everything on my body aches and I just want to crawl into bed and not come out for about 3 days!! Not so much a reality with a little one in the house! I did manage to get some sleep earlier though but somehow I woke up from that nap feeling worse and I didn't think that was possible!!

Anyway, enough whining!! It is a beautiful winter wonderland out there. The snow is still coming down. I might see if I can find just a little energy to go out and take a couple of pictures (the odds are not too good though)!! I hope anyone who actually went out today got wherever they were going safely!!

No comments :

Post a Comment