Sunday 3 February 2008

Scrapfest

For the first time ever Scrapfest is coming to Kitchener and Mom and I are going!!! I bought our tickets last night. We got the VIP Marketplace Pass so hopefully I can save enough pennies between now and then to do a little shopping. I have never been before so I am not entirely sure what it is all about but I hear nothing but good things. And besides anything scrapping is always fun!! Check out their site for more info. Besides the marketplace they have classes and crops so I am sure it is going to be fun times all the way!!! Hope to see you there!!

I think I am finally starting to feel a little human again. I have been dealing with a cold and flu for the last few days and have not had the energy or strength to do anything. I even missed my niece Keely's 4th birthday party yesterday and I NEVER miss my nieces' and nephews' birthdays. It makes me very sad! Anyway, like I said I am starting to feel a little better today and am hoping to actually get a little scrapping done. I am two weeks behind on my goal of completing all of the challenges over at 52 Sketches...52 Weeks so I need to get cracking.

Now I will leave you with a cute little Keely story since I had to miss her birthday yesterday!! I was talking to my sister Tami (her Mom) yesterday who told me that Keely thinks she is five now! But wait, once you hear her reasoning it is sure to put a smile on your face. You see, her actual birthday was on Tuesday and she knew that was her 4th birthday so when she was told she was having a birthday party again on Saturday it made total sense in her four-year-old brain that that meant she was now turning 5! Is that not the cutest thing or what?!?! Gotta love kids!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment