Sunday 16 September 2007

What a fun day!!!

Yesterday we were supposed to head to Storybook Gardens for the day but since it was a little chilly we decided to take advantage of the fabulous indoor playground, KidZone!! What a great time! I could not get over Maya. I thought for sure she would be put off by all the people and would stick close to me! Nope, I took her up into the climbing structure and she had a great time running and climbing around! She also had so much fun playing with her cousins!! After our fun there we headed to Jenn & Chad's place for dinner and more playtime for the kids! What a great day!!

Check out some pictures of our fun.....



One of the very best parts of my day - I got lots of cuddle time with Hudson! Normally he is pretty shy but not today!! He's such a sweet boy!!

No comments :

Post a Comment