Tuesday 14 August 2007

My baby girl is ONE today!!

From this.....

To this....

Well, this year seems to have flown by....I can't believe it was a year ago today that we were in the hospital and Maya was just about ready to be born. As I type this it is 3:34pm so she would have been about half an hour away from making our lives complete. At this time they probably had that dreaded vacuum out (but that is not a story for today)!

What a year it has been!! In some ways a year is such a short time that our baby girl has been part of our lives. It seems like I have always been Maya's mommy! I think this is definitely what I was meant to be and forever I will be content in life should I never achieve anything else!! My baby girl is the best thing to happen to me (marrying her daddy is a close second though)!! It has been a great year watching her change and grow! I can't believe what a big girl she is now!! Watching her continue to discover and accomplish new things is what makes it okay that my baby girl is growing up!!

Happy birthday Baby Maya! Mommy loves you more than anything in the whole wide world!!

No comments :

Post a Comment