Saturday 17 December 2016

Christmas fun...


Man, it's been a while since I posted here.  Busy time of year, I guess.  And we had a stomach flu come and take residence in our house but I think we are seeing the end of all of that now thankfully.

Anyway, Christmas is coming folks!  I hope you all have a safe and merry Christmas filled with all of the people you love!

So, now some scrappiness.  I thought I would share a couple of random holiday layouts!

Created with Cosmo Cricket's Jolly By Golly collection


Created with Doodlebug's Santa Express collection

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments :

  1. Hope you feel 100% better soon! I love love love these! GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these layouts are very cute! Love all of the photos on that double page spread! Hope you all are feeling much better and I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of your layouts are fabulous! I particularly love the double page spread with the multiple photographs - it's so bright and happy :)

    ReplyDelete