Saturday 27 June 2015

We're not worthy


I've been a terrible blogger.  I just can't seem to find the time or the energy to keep it updated.  I also have a stack of layouts yet to be photographed so that doesn't help either.  I did find an older layout that I had yet to share.  This one makes me smile.  It's from Crop for the Cure 2010.  I thought I was posing for a fun picture with Momma and a couple of the sisters but my Mom had concocted this whole "We're not worthy" set-up without my knowing.  She was so very proud of herself for it too!  Man, I miss her and her silliness.

Created using the January Main Kit from My Creative Scrapbook featuring Basic Grey's Vivienne collection.

Today also marks the first day of summer vacation too!  My girl is now a grade 3 graduate.  I am so proud of her.  She has overcome some big hurdles this year - both in our lives in general but also in her own growth.  

Here she is on the last day of school...


Hope everyone out there in blogland is having a great weekend.

Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments :

  1. LOVEEEEEEEEEEE your lo! That photo is so fun and LOVING that title!! Perfect!! And loving that photo of your daughter!!! Beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh what a fun page and pic!!! LOVE it!!! and she is such a lil cutie!!! yay for summer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that photo! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete