Sunday 18 May 2014

Happy Birthday!


Yesterday was my big brother's birthday!!  The day ran away from me and I didn't get this post created but here it is now.

The big 4-0!  Hard to believe.  Sometimes it seems like just yesterday that we were in high school and he was beating up any boy who dared talk to me!!  ;)

Happy birthday Jim!!

You're an awesome big brother and a fabulous Uncle "Jungle Jim"!!

Here's a shot of the two of us from way back in the day....


And him and his girls from Christmastime....


And his card....

All supplies from Stampin' Up!

Thanks for stopping by!!

5 comments :

  1. Happy Birthday!!! LOVING that card!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you give birthday shout outs and even remember to make cards! I also wanted you to know that I nominated your blog for a Liebster award.

    http://ourhouseofe.blogspot.ca/2014/05/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated to your brother! May is a good month if you ask me! ;)
    And what a fabulous card! I bet he loved it!!!

    ReplyDelete