Tuesday 6 August 2013

Who is the Masked Beauty?


I actually took a little time on the weekend to do some scrapping!  It was pretty awesome!!

I decided to play along with the August Crafty Challenge over at the Two Scrapbook Friends forum to use paint on a layout.  Well, it gave me a good reason to pull out one of my TCW templates that never seem to see use.  Then, I went crazy and pulled out some Crackle Paint that hasn't been out of the drawer in FOREVER!!!

Here is the end result.....


Supplies:

Ambrosia by Bo Bunny
Bazzill cardstock
The Crafter's Workshop (Template - Harlequin)
Ranger Crackle Paint (Scattered Straw)
Sn@p by Simple Stories (Stickers - Typeset)
QuicKutz (font - Sticky Note)
Papertrey Ink button
The Twinery (Caribbean)


Thanks for stopping by!!

5 comments :

  1. Awe, she is a beauty alright Tracey! Love the stenciled background and fun patterned papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a masked beauty! Love this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Tracey! Love your layout using paint. It turned out great. I love those templates and crackle paint was a great idea.

    Thanks for playing along this month with our Crafty Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you used the template!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done! I love how the harlequin pattern compliments the mask Maya is wearing! Thanks for playing along with our Crafty Challenge.
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete