Saturday 20 July 2013

Happy Anniversary


Today is my parents' wedding anniversary!!

I have the absolute best parents in the world!!  Family first with them....ALWAYS!!!!

What I love most about my parents' relationship is that they have gone through their share of tough times - some tougher than others - but they stuck it out and are still together.  They love each other and still genuinely enjoy being together!!  They have taught me that things aren't always easy but if you put the work in happiness is yours for the taking!

Thanks Momma & Daddy for doing all you have through the years to keep this family going and together!!  I cannot imagine what my life would have been like without you both!!

Happy anniversary!!!

We love you!!

Some random shots of them......








And my card for them.....


Supplies:

Papertrey Ink (cardstock; Fillable Frames #4; Boutique Borders: Mother)
My Favorite Things Kraft Ink
Stampin' Up ribbon
QuicKutz embossing folder


Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments :

Post a Comment