Monday 30 July 2012

Just to see you smile.....


Just popping in to share another layout I created for a challenge over at the Olympics-themed online crop at Two Scrapbook Friends.

Ann challenged us to use Beatles or Wings lyrics on your page.  Here is mine using some lyrics from the Beatles song "To Know Her is to Love Her".  (Although it is the Sandy Posey version that is constantly running through my head.  Brings back memories of my childhood.)

Created with Bo Bunny's Ad Lib collection

Thanks for stopping by!!


4 comments :

  1. This is so adorable! Love that smile and the theme is so great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it's definitely made me smile - cute!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for playing along with my challenge, Tracy. I love that meshy piece below the photo and your long title.
    And thanks also, for taking the time to pop by my blog - I really appreciate your comment! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it Tracey, one of my favorite paper lines!

    ReplyDelete