Monday 20 February 2012

Catching up.....

I am happy to have been able to enjoy a lot of scrappy time this weekend.  I miss it!!

One of the things I have been doing is catching up on incomplete projects.  A bunch of these were make & take kits from Scrapping Turtle.  The Turtle offers a new layout make & take each week for only $2.  They really are fabulous - you should pop in and check them out!!

Here are a bunch of them.  Some of them are varied slightly from the original.  My own creative license I suppose.




Today is Family Day here in Ontario so I am going to get some more scrappy time in today too!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

4 comments :

  1. I love these pages...you are reminding me I need to catch up on my scrappin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SWEET, every time I see her I just want to give her a big hug!!~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful layout Tracy.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great layouts! She is getting so big!

    ReplyDelete