Wednesday 19 October 2011

Online Cropping at the Turtle!


Tonight starts a fabulous online crop over at Scrapping Turtle's message board - Turtle Soup!  Come on over and join in the fun and of course get some scrapping done while you are at it!!

I offered up two challenges for the crop.
_____________________________________

The first one was to use Halloween-themed papers to make a non-Halloween layout.

Here is my sample......


Supplies:
Mischievous Collection from My Mind's Eye
Glossy Accents
__________________________________

And my second one was to create a layout based on this sketch from Pagemaps.....


And here is my sample layout......


Supplies:
Upcycle collection from Cosmo Cricket
Corrugated Heart from Jillibean Soup
Caribbean Twine from The Twinery
QuicKutz font (Moonlight)
MFT Die-namics (First Place Award Ribbon Die)

4 comments :

  1. Great pages!!!! Gotta get workin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work Cheryl! I love the black and orange for the first one. It hardly seems Halloween-ie at all! The second using the Upcycle is AWESOME!!! Great work and I love what you did with the sketch. (Thanks for popping by my blog too. Makes me smile!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layouts Tracey! Hope all is well with you

    hugs

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful, hope your crop was fun!

    ReplyDelete