Sunday 28 August 2011

A couple of layouts....

Happy Sunday all!!  It is a breezy one here but I kinda like it!  Got the windows open and fresh air coming in!!

Anyway, just thought I would share a couple of layouts I completed while at Memories Manor.

This first one was a little tough to do.  This picture is of my Nanny and one of my nieces and was taken less than a month before Nan passed.  While I think the picture is adorable and so special to have, it represents a time that I don't like to think about.

Layout using My Mind's Eye Alphabet Soup line.

____________________________

This second layout features my Nanny but in a completely different way.  It brings me comfort to see the orb in this picture and think of my Nanny hanging around her family.

Layout using It's the Little Things from Fancy Pants.

3 comments :

  1. It's breezy here too! I'm so jealous of your scrapbook skills - fabulous :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't done a LO in ages..you are tempting me...both are awesome but that first one is darling! !

    Hugs;
    Janette

    ReplyDelete