Friday 10 June 2011

KKSC81 - Fight Like A Girl

Sorry for my lack of blogging this week but after Crop for the Cure last weekend this week just kind of happened.  No time or energy really for anything crafty.  Until tonight, that is! 

I have had the idea for this card in my head since I first saw Janelle from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.  Not the actual layout or anything - just that I knew I needed to use this image and sentiment together!!  I whipped this up (at the very last minute) for the current KKS Challenge to cut it out.  All of Janelle's outfit is paper-pieced using BG Olivia.


By the way, KKStamps is also having a Facebook contest where they are going to give goodies away at every increment of 100!  So, go 'Like' their page and don't forget to tell them that I sent you!!

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you are enjoying a little crafty time this weekend!!

2 comments :