Saturday 28 May 2011

KKSC80 - Thank You Fairy Much

I feel like it has been forever since I have posted here! Mostly, that is because I have not really been getting crafty. I have been busy with work & life and getting ready for Crop for the Cure next weekend. I did however sit down and make a few cards today.

This one I made is for this week's challenge over at the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge Blog. Carole is challenging you to get stitchy. The catch though is that you need to do it by hand!! That was not such a big deal for me since I do not do the machine stitching thing anyway. I still kept it pretty simple though. I just pulled out some of my The Twinery twine and added a little corner on my image. Speaking of image - this is one of the fabulous fairies from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps. Lilybelle is her name and this sentiment also comes with her.


I also used my new felt and button die from Papertrey Ink!  Too much fun!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

8 comments :

  1. Beautiful card Tracey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute. I am really itching to buy one of the Fairies.
    Gorgeous paper choices too.

    Jennie (Wren)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUCH a sweet creation, Tracey! Lovely button/twine/sentiment layer and your stitching is perfect!! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thought I should stop by your blog for a change. You're always so thoughtful to leave me sweet comments and have been doing so for months now. A huge thank you for that!! Makes my day :)
    Your card is so cute!! Love the colour combination and the twine is perfect. Nicely done girl!!
    Take care, and thanks again!

    ReplyDelete