Sunday 27 February 2011

Congratulations - a card with MFT

Happy Sunday all!!!  Today, I ventured out of my cave of sickness to join some friends for lunch.  Well, one of these ladies is expecting a baby girl very soon so we decided to turn it into an impromptu baby shower.

Of course, a baby shower means presents and a card and I got the pleasure of whipping up the card for Pam.  I pulled out Baby Bump from My Favorite Things and some Olivia papers from Basic Grey.  Minimal colouring on this one as I had fun using up my scraps and paper piecing most of the image.


And here is a picture of the bunch of us....


It was a great afternoon and I am so glad I went but man am I burnt now.  Seriously, this cold is kicking my butt!!

12 comments :

  1. Ohh FUN, FABULOUS card. Hope you are feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card!Sweet cake, looks like it was fun!Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful, fabulous card Tracy..
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you guys had an awesome time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so sorry you are not feeling well, Feel better soon!

    What a gorgeous card!! Love the colors and the paper piecing. Glad you had a good time with friends. Great photo!

    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are awesome, Tracey! Sure hope you are able to kick that bug soon!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable, Tracey! Love the paper piecing! :)

    I hope you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet Sweet Card Tracey! Hope you're feeling better soon

    Hugs

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome card Tracey, love the spots of red and your paperpiecing is fabulous!
    Looks like a great group of friends and a fun time! Hope your feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this Tracey!! Awesome job with all the paper piecing! It looks just great. I hope you are feeling much better by now. Blessings,
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh fab card, Tracey!!! I love this baby bump stamp it is so much fun and your paper piecing is GORGEOUS!!! Love the Olivia papers too....glad you had fun, hun, sorry to read that you are unwell thought...hope you feel better soon!
    Hugs,t

    ReplyDelete