Friday 2 April 2010

Happy Birthday Momma!!

Today is the birthday of one of the most important people in my life! My Momma!! Not only is she my Mom but she is one of my very best friends too. I am so blessed to have a Mom as awesome as mine and who is someone whom I genuinely want to spend time with.

So from me to you Mom, Happy Birthday and Thank You for all you do for me and the rest of the family. I love you lots!!

Here we are at a scrapbooking retreat with Go Scrapping. I won 2 tickets and the first person I thought of to come with me was my Momma. It was a great time.


Here is the card I made for her using this gorgeous Isabella fairy from Paper Makeup Stamps.


This is also for the PMS Makeup for the Weekend (M4TW22) challenge. The request was to use your fave PMS fairy but seriously who can choose?!?! I think I love them all but this one is especially pretty! (Come back tomorrow though and you will see yet another one of my faves)

4 comments :

  1. Happy birthday Dodie!!! Love the photo of you and your Mom Tracey :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Momma!!! It was so much fun having you both in my class at the Peterborough crop. Looking forward to seeing you in June!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to your Momma!!! What a sweet photo of the two of you and I LOVE your card-you used MY favorite fairy!! Thank you so much for playing along in this week's Makeup 4 the Weekend challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how sweet, I love how you've colored her! Thanks for playing in the Makeup for the Weekend challenge.

    ReplyDelete