Thursday 26 November 2009

My Baby

Here's another quickie post. This is a layout I created as part of the online crop at Scrapping Turtle. Another page featuring my sweet baby girl!


Layout created using Bo Bunny's Flutter Butter collection.

To all of my American friends, I hope your Thanksgiving is filled with lots of fun, family and yummy food!!
_______________________
Oh, and speaking of Scrapping Turtle, be sure to check out their blog each day for the next month for their
Christmas Countdown Deal of the Day!!
A new deal each day that is good for that day only!!

9 comments :

  1. Your Baby is precious and so is your layout!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love those papers and of course you little one is looking so cute.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a fantastic Thanksgiving Tracey

    I can't get over how beautiful your baby is! Another wonderful page :)

    Have a fantastic weekend
    Love Steph xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowww Tracey,i love the photo,s,and papers .

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful layout Tracey!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet layout!!! Maya sure is a cutie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous layout Tracey!! and your little gal is just the Sweetest!!...Hugs, Ila

    ReplyDelete