Monday 3 August 2009

Turtle Peek & Product Highlight!

This month at Scrapping Turtle I have a 2 for 1 happening! The following project is both my Sneak Peek and my Product Highlight.

Initially when I picked up my kit for this month I was not sure what the heck I would do with the travel theme. Then, inspiration hit and this project came to life.
I have used papers from the October Afternoon 'Road Map' collection as well as this month's Product Highlight - this mini-album from Fontwerks. I also added some mini pages using chipboard coasters from my stash.







This album was fun to make and came together pretty quickly. That definitely made me happy. There is tons of QuicKutz used throughout as well as other bits of things from my stash!!
Thanks for looking! :)

21 comments :

  1. And what a sweet album it is!!!!

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an adorable Album Tracey! Nice work!

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you used the papers as an everyday kind of product!!! Great mini!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. DUDE!!!!!!!! This is just spectacular and so gorgeous. You are such an inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute, sweet and adorable album you made!! Love the pics!!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG these are just adorable photos and your little girl is such a sweetheart.....love your album!!!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous and precious album you created. It is lovely!
    Hugs Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Tracy! You have a beautiful daughter and have captured so many wonderful shot of her! This album is beautiful! What a treasure for her. Cami

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Tracy this is such a super cute album and dosn't she look good in pink dear, she is going to break some hearts when she is older
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great album, and what SWEET pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh well, I have no words for how amazing this is hun - you've really excelled yourself!

    Big hugs
    Steph XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great job you did with this! I love the journaling :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute! It so nice how you documented an outing and reflected the fun in the album.

    Hugs,
    Vivian

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh my word Tracey!!
    this is a fantastic project... such adorable pictures of your little girl. i know i have said it before but... she is so cute!!!
    hugs Rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fantatic book! The photos are just so sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabby pages babes BUT!! The photos you have taken are truly amazing - I've loved looking at each and every one of them xxx

    ReplyDelete