Thursday 22 January 2009

Thank You!!

Just a note to say a great big THANK YOU to everyone who has so generously agreed to support us. I know I speak for the entire Crop for the Cure team when I say it means a lot to us.

When we decided to put this event together in 2007 we didn't really know what we were doing. Who would have thought that it would grow to this? I wasn't sure we would get anyone to come out that first year, let alone have enough interest to continue to be doing it 2 years later.

We work hard to bring the best event possible to our participants so that they will join us year after year and we could not do that without our sponsors' generosity. I am overwhelmed by it all!! And in our current economy when everyone seems to be struggling, the generosity is amazing!!

And definitely not to be lost in all of this is the reason we all come together. Raising money & awareness for breast cancer research is incredibly important and we are very happy to do our part. And I commend each and every one of you (sponsors & participants alike) for stepping up and helping out.


THANK YOU!!
If you are interested in sponsoring the Crop or would like to make a donation please email me for information.

No comments :

Post a Comment