Saturday 15 November 2008

Some random blog candy....

Spend enough time surfing through the blogging world and you are bound to come across all sorts of fabulous blog candy up for grabs!!

Here are a couple that I have found my way to...

Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps are celebrating their first anniversary by giving away 6 sets of their stamps to one lucky winner!!! Check it out here!

Kristen is celebrating 1000 hits with some fabulous candy on her blog!

Ria is celebrating 17 000 hits with some yummy candy of her own!!

Sally has decided that to celebrate the holiday season she is going to give away one stamp a day for all November! Check it out!

Lara is giving away a couple of stamps sets over on her blog in celebration of her birthday month!

Cathy is celebrating 10 000 hits by giving away some great blog candy!!

Lacey is celebrating her birthday and 30 000 hits with some super yummy candy!!

Oh, and I hope to be back later with a couple of projects to show you. I have been trying my hand at stamping & colouring. It's still a work in progress so be gentle!!

I am off today for a family Christmas party so I am limited on time!! Have a great Saturday everyone!

No comments :

Post a Comment