Saturday 1 November 2008

My Beautiful Butterfly!

Of course yesterday was Halloween and I hope everyone had a fun and safe evening! We dressed Maya up and went out to do a little trick-or-treating. She was a little shy & scared at first but once she caught onto the drill she was all good. If Mommy stopped she would tell me "C'mon Mommy, I have to get more candy!!" - so cute!!! She lasted about an hour before she finally admitted defeat and told me she was tired and wanted to go home. Such a beautiful night for a walk too! She was adorable telling me she loves Halloween and it is the best ever!! Just listening to her little voice when she says "trick-or-treat" and of course "thank you" after getting some goodies. I love it - she does my heart good I tell you!!!

Here's a couple of pictures of my baby girl all decked out in her "fuh-fly" costume!!


10 comments :

  1. She is seriously adorable.
    I am glad she like her trick-or-treating! It was a gorgeous night be outside with all the ghosts and goblins. A perfect fall evening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! I am glad to hear you ladies had a great night too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOOO cute!!! That's an adorable costume. I can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh she is a whole bucket of cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. everytime i see her i just wanna kiss her!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful little butterfly! Glad Maya had fun! Just think this year at Christmas -Maya is the perfect age for all this kind of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, she's SUPER cute!! Love it!!

    Thanks so much for visiting my blog too!!

    ReplyDelete