Monday 28 July 2008

I Need A Revolution!!! (Well, not anymore!!!)


I am home from a weekend of scrappy fun (where I am happy to report that I completed NINE layouts - be back with pictures of them tomorrow)!! What better way to start off a scrappy weekend than with a trip to the Turtle. So, Hannah & Lori have been trying to convince me for a while now that I need a QuicKutz Revolution and well, I have been withstanding the pressure since Mom has one and I can use & borrow hers. Apparently I am weak though because I am now the VERY happy & proud owner of a lovely new tool!!! (THANKS MOMMA!!!) Gotta love a Turtle tote sale - not only did the Revolution come home with me for an AMAZING price but I got some other fun goodies too!!!!!

Oh, and Maya scored a little goodie too!!! Although this was received prior to the decision around buying the Revolution so I think there may have been some not-so-subtle subliminal hinting happening here! Whatever though she is the cutest little QK addict ever!!!

What's even cuter is that my baby girl knows how to use these things!! She is often beside me while I am scrapping putting dies in the Squeeze and the Revolution and trying to cut things out. I think I have created a monster!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment