Thursday 27 March 2008

Challenge Tag

Lori posted a challenge over at Turtle Soup. She posted a sketch from Pencil Lines and challenged Dea to create a layout based on it. You can check out Dea's layout here. Anyway, I was then challenged to do a layout using Dea's as inspiration. I did that today. Here's the layout...... (I'm not 100% happy with it but am not sure what it needs)

And now I challenge Mindy. Can't wait to see what you come up with!


I just finished my second layout today as well! I think that is it though since I am feeling very crappy. Anyway, this layout is for both the Monthly Mystery Challenge over at Turtle Soup as well as Sketch Challenge #12 from 52 Sketches...52 Weeks. A couple of notes for you though....if you have not yet picked up a Monthly Mystery Kit from Scrapping Turtle you must RUN, not walk, and get yours! They come out the last Sunday of each month and they are FABULOUS!!! Second, if you are looking for some inspiration, check out the sketch challenges over at the 52 Sketches blog. I am loving them!! I am behind on a couple but I hope to catch up soon!!


Last thought for today....For all you local folks, there is a Scrapper's Yard Sale happening over at Scrapping Turtle this weekend. Saturday March 29th from 9am until 6pm. Just don't go too early - I wouldn't want you to get there ahead of me and steal all the good deals!!!

3 comments :

  1. its lovely the way it is...great use of white space and the photos pop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Laura! Maybe it's just been too long since I have done a layout without patterned paper and that's why it doesn't look finished to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely wonderful LO's - great job!

    ReplyDelete