Saturday 15 December 2007

We bought a car!!!

So, in light of all the issues we have been having with our car lately - it only starts sometimes and NO ONE seems to know what is going on with it!! Anyway, we went today to check into the whole buying a car thing and WE BOUGHT ONE!!! We are now the proud owners of a 2003 Hyundai Santa Fe!! We are pretty excited! The test drive today was great! Driving an SUV is SO much different than driving my tiny little Accent!! We should get the car Monday or Tuesday, as soon as I can get the insurance paperwork sorted out! YAHOO!! No more stressing about whether my car will start or not!!!

Once we pick the car up I will get some pictures and put them up!!

1 comment :

  1. YAY! Congratulations Tray! I love Sante Fe's, they are very cute for an SUV! That makes me feel better knowing you have a reliable car, especially driving Miss Maya around.
    It does take some time getting used to driving an SUV from a little car, I had the same issue when I got rid of my sunfire, but its WAY better, and you wont have to worry so much coming to Mom and Dads....it has 4wheel drive right?
    love u, see u soon

    ReplyDelete