Friday 12 June 2009

Beauty Rest

I have been such a bloggy slacker lately. Things have been hectic and I just never seem to make it here to update.


Here is a project I completed a while ago. It showcases the June Product Highlight at Scrapping Turtle. The new QuicKutz embossing folders!! I love these things! On my layout I embossed the journaling label as well as the paper flower centres. Kind of hard to see I know but know it is there and it embosses fabulously!!





Don't have any yet?!?! Get yours at the Turtle for 15% until the end of June!!

Another project I made a while featuring these fabulous folders.....


Here is a card for Regan's challenge over on Turtle Soup. The challenge was to use green, orange, buttons, bling, ribbon and nothing but scraps.



12 comments :

  1. Tracey, I just love your layouts! Always an inspiration! I just completed TWO layouts this week! Posted one yesterday and will post the other next week.......I hope I can keep my groove going!

    Have a great weekend!

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful Stecey.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome layout! This is too cute! Lovely card too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable page and card, Tracey! I LOVE that Cosmo Cricket paper with your adorable sleeping beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Busy times!!! LOVE your scrappy page....love her blanket around her head---such a sweet moment to scrap!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous lo Tracey, such beautiful papers and i love the cute Photo's. The card is beautiful also love the pretty papers and colour scheme. Hugs Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tracey, what beautiful projects! I looove the embossing! Have a great Sunday :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Tracy this is adorable
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwwww, I;ve turned to mush again, bless her little heart xxxx Another fabby page babes. xx

    Postie alert, a little something for a special little someone went airmail last week xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome Trace just awesome!

    ReplyDelete