Thursday, 9 April 2009

This Boy

A layout to share. Not for anything special. Just because I love this boy and I love this picture of him!!

This is my nephew Ryan. Such an amazing person! I struggled with the title of this layout though because really he isn't much of a boy anymore. At 17 years of age he is quickly becoming a man - it's just really hard for me to see him like that! :)


Journaling reads: I love this boy, although I guess he's not much of a boy now. No matter how he grows I hope he never stops being him. I love him right to the tips of his new mohawk.

Scrappy Stuff used: cardstock - Bazzill; pp - Basic Grey "Marrakech"; Epoxy word stickers - Little Yellow Bicycle; Thickers by American Crafts; border punch by Martha Stewart; buttons from my stash

12 comments :

  1. thanks tracey for posting a link to my blog candy, good luck xx vicki xx

    your scrapbook page is fab, love the layout and colour scheme

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous scrapbook page,you did a fabulou job with the LO....simple and effective.I love it!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful layout, Tracey! Great pic of your nephew.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a gorgeous layout .

    hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is just a fab L/O honey - just perfect xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome... you choose the perfect paper etc for this pic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this page, Tracey!! Just straightforward and fantastic design! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great layout, as always! Nice pic of Ryan. It is always fun to see what his newest hair design will be!! Gotta love a guy who is secure enough to be who he wants to be!

    ReplyDelete