Friday 10 April 2009

High Hopes 25 & a layout

You just have to love long weekends! Of course, I had the day off today for Good Friday and I put it to use at my scrappy table. Looking forward to 3 more days of no work & taking it easy! Oh, and there just might be a visit from the Easter Bunny to report about as well! I hope everyone else is enjoying their Easter weekend! :)


The card above is for this week's High Hopes challenge to use the sketch provided by the very talented Jeanne. I used this image of Lenny's Love Me Nots that I snagged over on the Canadian Express Image Swap thread on SCS - so addicting!!!

This layout was a 'just for fun' one!! I got the hookup for these images from the Canadian Swap thread and think they are just adorable on here. They are from the My Rubber Ducky set from C.C. Designs.

12 comments :

  1. Fun, fun, fun!! Love your work, Happy Easter!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun, fun, fun!! Love your work, Happy Easter!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greeat card! I love the HH dragons! (Thanks for mine!) And what a lovely layout. I've been SO slacking my scrappin' lately... too busy with cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesoem Tracey! I am so missing scrapping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them both! That layout is the cutest!! I miss Maya now!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh!!! How cute!!! Love the card and your layout is absolutely adorable!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a beautiful card and layout Tracey.

    hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous creations,love them both!!! I haven't scrapped in months,I need to do some tonight! Have a happy and safe Easter!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOve the card dear but I adore that beautiful scrap page what a little honey you have she is beautiful
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tracey these are both fantastic..you are on fire girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. very cute! Christine's set was perfect for this!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome layout and card!! Lenny is super cute and Miss Maya is absolute perfection!!

    ReplyDelete