Wednesday 23 July 2008

We're home!!!

Last week Maya & I spent almost the whole thing at my Mom & Dad's. We had a great time! It was so nice to hang out with everyone. We didn't get to see the whole family unfortunately but we did get to see lots. We started the week with a trip to the Turtle then kept ourselves busy with trips to the splash pad, shopping in Kitchener, walks, playing outside and just hanging out! I even got an evening of scrapping in with Mom & Rielly. Then on Sunday some extended family came up for a family gathering. So many people in the family punked out - apparently everyone's lives are just too busy! We had fun anyway though - it was kind of nice that the group was a little smaller since the weather was yucky for part of the day and we were stuck inside! I'm going to post a few pics but I took far too many to post them all.......

Maya, Bria & Marissa on one of our evening walks!

This would be Maya's first time on a bike and my Mom & sister didn't even call me to see!!! In their defense though they did not know it was the first time and they did take pictures!!!
This is just a random picture of Maya I took and love!! She looks like such a big girl!
Ice cream break!!! This was a much-needed cold treat after some splash pad fun!!

Rielly, Maya & Keely chilling out at Tami & Jamie's and waiting for the BBQ to be ready!!

beautiful girl + pretty dress = impromptu photo shoot!!! My beautiful niece Rielly!

And one of Rielly & Grandma!And here's Maya & Papa sharing some swing time! Then, Maya decided to give Papa a little push! Not sure that was working so well for her!!Here are some shots from our family get-together.....

Uncle John, Pop & Mom

Uncle John & Aunt Karen Mom & Dad
All of the grandkids & great-grandkids that were there (for those who aren't familiar with my family - this is way less than half of the amount of people who should have been there)



_____________________________________________________________

And now to look ahead at what is to come.......

This weekend I found another online crop! And by found I mean I saw it on Dea's blog again!! Creative Scrappers is having their own sketchfest this weekend so head on over there and check it out!!!

It's perfect timing too since Sunday I am heading to Mom's for a day of scrappy fun with various family!! I am looking forward to that!!

No comments :

Post a Comment