Monday 5 November 2007

Bad, Bad Blogger

So, it has been a while since I have updated here. Life has been a little hectic. It's funny how being back to work full-time really eats into your free time!!!

Maya has been having a tough time lately. She's been pretty moody and by that I mean miserable. Last week her sleeping was not good at all. She was awake more than she was asleep at night and by awake I mean screaming!! Not good for Mommy since Mommy likes her sleep. The plus side though is that during all of that she was self-weaning from her bottles. Not really sure what happened there but apparently she decided that she no longer needs them. This is a better thing in the long run because the last few days she has slept much better and no longer has something to wake up for ALL through the night so Mommy is actually getting some consistent sleep. Sleep, my friend, oh how I have missed you!!!

The other positive change in Maya's life - she is drinking milk!!!! YEAH!!! I was a little worried about her calcium intake once she weaned from her bottle but she has actually started to drink a little milk. The only thing is that it has to have some chocolate in it. But, I say, who cares?!?! It's calcium!

So apparently the lesson to be learned from all of this is that Maya likes to do things when she is good and ready and not a second before.

So, since I have been such a bad, bad blogger I totally missed Halloween. I hope everyone had a great day of trick-or-treating!! It was such a beautiful night and Maya really seemed to enjoy her first experience of going door-to-door!

I can't believe my baby girl is growing up......

Here are a couple of Halloween pictures of my little witch!!

No comments :

Post a Comment