Tuesday 2 October 2007

Nan's Boobsters raises over $2800 for the cause!!

Sunday was the CIBC Run for the Cure and our team, Nan's Boobsters, raised over $2800 towards the fight against breast cancer! I am so proud of our team! Not only did we raise more money than last year we also had more people join our team this year as well. Our team just keeps getting bigger!!! It was a beautiful day for the walk and I had a great time! I could have done without having to carry Maya most of the 5km but what can you do??? I am already looking forward to next year!



Along with the Run for the Cure this past weekend we also had 2 birthday parties! We went to KidZone on Saturday to celebrate Hudson's 3rd birthday. Maya and I had a blast!! Sunday, after the run, we all went to Jenn's where we had a surprise 13th birthday for Rielly! I think she was quite surprised!

Such a busy weekend but it was lots of fun!!

1 comment :