Tuesday 3 January 2017

Love You


I have another layout to share with you all today.  Still playing with my December kit from Hip Kit Club.  I seriously love these kits!  They are filled with gorgeousness!  And I am trying very hard to kill this kit instead of putting it away in my stash.  I am so guilty of hoarding goodies because there may one day be that one project perfect for them.  No more!  I am diving in and cutting things up and creating!

I have to give a shout out to Missy Whidden.  I love that woman's crazy talent!  I love her messy mixed media style.  My linear brain doesn't work that way but I love watching her process videos (check out her youtube channel if you've never watched them).  Anyway, I watched a video where she added colour to the white foam Thickers and I was so inspired.  Such a simple thing but takes them to a whole new level!

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments :

  1. I hear ya on Missy ... she is crazy talented and always has such great ideas! I loveeeeeeeeeee this! LOVING the colors and what you did to the alphas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on being inspired and trying it out yourself. Love the colour...adds real life to those alphas!!! Adorable layout!!!

    ReplyDelete