Wednesday 24 August 2016

Making Memories....


I've been a blog slacker again but I have a very good reason - I've been out making memories!  Maya and I spent last week with a bunch of family camping at Algonquin Park.  It's so beautiful there and was such a good time!!  So many incredible memories made!!

I love these girls!  Five of my very favourite people right here.

Gorgeous sunsets!!

Lots of hiking - good times!


And then yesterday, we met up with a bunch of the family for a day at the theatre in Stratford.  We saw The Lion, The Witch & The Wardrobe.  Such a good production!


 

One of the very best perks of working for the School Board is being off in the summer to have some fun and make some memories!!  

I think that is enough for today!  I'll be back tomorrow with something scrappy to share.

Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments :

  1. Looks like a wonderful time!! LOVING all the photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such awesome memories created!

    ReplyDelete