Monday 11 July 2016

Impromptu Photo Shoot


Hey all!!!  It's been a bit since I posted here but I have a very good reason!  My girl and I just got back from a week at the cottage with friends and it was a pretty amazing time.  It was nice to disconnect from the world.

Anyway, I am back to share a layout.  Here is a double spread of some pictures taken in the beautiful Stratford park last summer.




And here are a couple of pictures from our fabulous cottage week.  The perfect way to kick off summer vacation!!




Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Monday all!

2 comments :

  1. Fantastic double page spread, and I'm so happy that you had a nice time away! Sometimes that is just what we need!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVING your lo! LOVING the colors and all the photos!! And loving the vacay pics!! Sounds like a wonderful time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete