Saturday 16 July 2016

Create Memories


The weekend is here and I am looking forward to a family bbq tomorrow!!

I have spent the last couple of days cleaning out and organizing my scrap stash!  What did I learn from this?!?!  I have WAY TOO MUCH!!  It certainly reinforced my spending freeze!  I need to use some of this stuff up!  Now, that it is all clean and pretty, I want to sit and scrap!  That'll mess things back up in no time!  ;)

Anyway, popping in to share a layout today...



This one is based on a sketch Laura Whitaker designed for ScrapMuch? a while ago.  I love Laura's sketches!



Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments :

  1. This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the tags!! Have fun at the BBQ!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great double page layout! Love that sketch and you did a fantastic job with it. I love the tags and the half circles in place of the banner!

    ReplyDelete