Thursday 12 May 2016

Cousins & Friends


Hello everyone!!  Just popping in to share another layout.  This one showcases my girl and a few of her cousins.  I cannot even tell you how much Maya loves her cousins.  She is blessed to have so many and they really are her very best friends!!

This page was created with the January 2015 Creative Kit from My Creative Scrapbook.

And just because, here are a couple of pictures of my girl while we were exploring a little nature the other day.



Hope everyone is having a great week!

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments :

  1. This is a fantastic page! Love the papers/colors. I can't wait to see the photos of your daughter exploring nature on a layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous LO! LOVING the colors and the block design! And loving those photos of your daughter!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous layout! I totally love the colours and the design! Cousins really do make the best of friends don't they!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect papers for photo's, fabulous layout. Love the photo's of Maya.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love those shades of blue! Nice to have photos of the cousins together! Such a nice mix of patterns! Great job!

    ReplyDelete