Sunday 5 April 2015

Happy birthday!


My sister's birthday was on Friday.  I did not forget.  It has just been a crappy busy week and I didn't get a chance to post.  I couldn't let her day go by though without acknowledging it.

Happy birthday sisterfriend!  Thanks for being an awesome sister and an even better friend.  I love you!!

Here we are last year....


And here is her card I made at a long ago Stampin' Up! class with Denise.  I had to add some washi tape to it though because it got a little damaged in my stash.  Worked okay, I think.




3 comments :

  1. Happy belated to your Sis! LOVING the card you made her!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The washi looks great on that card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so fabulous! Good save with the washi tape! Happy BD to your sis.

    ReplyDelete