Friday 16 January 2015

Day of Pink - MSAM98


Time for a new sketch challenge at My Scraps & More Sketches.  This one comes to us from Heather Leopard.


And my take using goodies from the September kit from Scrapbook Circle.  I have been trying to use up my kits lately.  The one drawback of kits is that they mix manufacturers when putting them together so I can never keep track of what I am using.  I typically stick to one line when I create pages so it is a bit "out of the box" for me.  So fun though that everything is already matched and put together for you!!


Be sure to visit the MSAM Sketches Blog and see what the rest of the team have created.

Thanks for stopping by!!

6 comments :

  1. Love love love this! LOVING the colors, the splatters and the photos!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute page and pics of you two!! LOVE the colors and ink splats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely page and great pic of you and Maya.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your choice of papers in pinks and stars really worked will with your photos. Nice page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the blue and pink combo!

    ReplyDelete