Monday 8 September 2014

a little update....


It's been a while since I have even come by my blog.  I'll be honest - scrapbooking is the furthest thing from my mind  right now.  Between back to work, my sister's wedding and just some rotten stuff my family is dealing with I haven't had the urge or the time.  I'm not going to go into detail here but please if you could spare a positive thought or prayer for my family it would be appreciated more than you know.  We have some tough times ahead of us!

And now, I just wanted to share a couple of snaps from my baby sister's wedding this past Saturday.









Thanks for stopping by!!



5 comments :

  1. Loving the photos from her wedding!! And sending prayers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sending positive thoughts your way Tracey and I hope things become a little easier for you and your family. The wedding photo's are lovely......I'm glad you had a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. {{HUGS}} And prayers headed your way, hope things get better!!!! great photos from the wedding!!!! looks gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely photos! Hope things get better for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending huge hugs to you.xxx
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete