Tuesday 29 July 2014

Stick it Down X2


It's time for some Stick it Down fun!!  This last week of July is a free for all!  Pick any sketch you want from earlier in the month and put it to use!!  I actually had some mojo flowing so I put two sketches to work!  YAY me!!

The first from July 15th.....

And my take using some of the goodies from the July kit from My Creative Scrapbook.....


Supplies:

My Mind's Eye - Market Fresh
My Mind's Eye - Necessities
Lindy's Stamp Gang Glitz Spritz - Medieval Gold
American Crafts - Thickers


And the second from July 1st..... 

And what I did with it.....


Supplies:

My Mind's Eye - Now and Then
American Crafts - Thickers

Be sure to pop over to the Stick it Down blog to see what the other ladies have created!!

Thanks for stopping by!!


4 comments :

  1. Love them both, gorgeous Tracey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely and the photos so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous! LOVING the colors on both!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. VERY CAS but VERY BEAUTIFUL! Love them both!

    ReplyDelete