Tuesday 4 December 2012

My #1 Girl


I have a layout to share today.

Over at the Two Scrapbook Friends forum, Sharlene challenged us to create a layout with a bird on it.  

I don't do birds.  I know they are super popular in scrapbooking and I admit that they are sometimes even cute.  But, I just don't do them.  I don't know what to do with them is probably more accurate so I just tend to avoid them at all costs.

Then, Sharlene goes and challenges us to use them on a project.  And sure, I could have just ignored the challenge but, nope, that would have been too easy.

So, I dug deep in my stash and found this collection from Fancy Pants.  
I won this a while ago which is why I have all of the birds that go with it.  I have already used most of it but had a ton of birdie things left with it.

I embraced those freaky little birds and here is what I came up with....


Supplies:

It's the Little Things by Fancy Pants

8 comments :

  1. This is so cute! I don't use birds that often, but I kinda liked the Studio Calico wood veneer birds that came out:) I think you rocked the birds here;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG you are too funny, yes, you did get your freaky little bird on, lol. LOVE this, it's adorable and yes, you dod know what to do with those birds. This is so balanced and they placed perfectly, love it! Proud of you for going out of your comfort zone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is gorgeous Tracy, I don't use birds either but you they suit your layout perfectly.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet photo Tracey! Love the cute paper and all the detail!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you embraced the birdie's.....great page as always.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ha ha!! too funny! I think the birds one in this case cause they are adorable. Or maybe you won because you did a great job with them? it's a draw ;P

    ReplyDelete