Sunday 21 October 2012

It's a Girl!


Maya & I just got home from a baby shower for my cousin.  Lots of fun!  Can't wait to her little girl gets here.  Babies are so much fun!!!

Here are a couple of shots from today...


Maya & Katia

me & Katia

Katia, Jeremy & Maya - Maya loves her cousins!!


And here is the card I made for her.  I used the fabulous Baby Girl collection from Bella Blvd and my new Baby Onesie Die-Namics from My Favorite Things.


Thanks for stopping by!
I hope you had a great weekend!!

11 comments :

  1. Awww, baby showers are so fun, especially for baby girls! This card is adorable, that onesie die/set is on my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! Great job. Olena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics Tracey and I love your card!!~

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGOsh what an adorable baby shower card, love the colors and the design. Mom to be is positively glowing and beautiful and yes, your little one looks right at home there, lol. Love this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your family and little girl are beautiful and I just adore your card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos Tracey! Love the sweet card! Great mix of patterned papers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet card, Tracey!! I love the use of the button on the ribbon. Lovely die too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely card - that is SO CUTE!!! Looks like you had a fun time :)

    ReplyDelete