Sunday 2 October 2011

Run for the Cure

Sorry I have been MIA again.  I just can't seem to keep on top of this blogging thing right now.  I think it is because I am back to work and my weekends have been busy.  I have a bunch of layouts that I need to load up and share though!!

For today though, I thought I would share a couple of pictures.  Today was Run for the Cure and my family was out again!  This is the 7th year we have been out to support this event and the 6th year that we have done so as Nan's Boobsters.  It was a little chilly but a fun morning nonetheless.

Here is a picture of me & my girl.....


And here is this year's team.....


Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments :

  1. Thanks for sharing these wonderful pictures & well done to you all for being part of something so worthwhile <3

    ReplyDelete