Tuesday 28 June 2011

It's Graduation Time!

It's that time of year.  One school year is ending as we look ahead to a summer of fun.  In the program I worked at this year, I had the pleasure of working with the older students so for some this is their graduating year.  They won't be back next year so the goodbyes today were extra special.  For the occasion, I decided to whip up cards for our 10 graduating students as we send them off and wish them luck in the future.



(Also available for purchase at Scrapping Turtle.)

I kind of can't believe the school year is done.  Sure, I have 2 days of work left but this was the last day with the students.  This year seemed to fly by!  That being said, I am most definitely looking forward to the summer!  No more super early mornings!!  YAY!!  And lots of time hanging out with my best girl!  Can't wait!!  Maybe, just maybe, I will even get a little crafty!  I definitely miss it!

Anyway, I can't share pictures of my students so I will share one of my baby girl instead.  Yesterday was her graduation from Junior Kindergarten.  Tell me she is not the cutest little grad you have ever seen!  I cannot believe her first year of school is done!  She was amazing this year and learned so much.  I am super proud of her!!


Thanks for stopping by!


4 comments :