Sunday 10 April 2011

ScrapFest Fun!

This weekend has been a whirlwind of fun and friends and shopping!!!  ScrapFest has come and gone for another year but I had an awesome time!!!  Lisa and her team do such an amazing job each year.  It is definitely an event not to be missed!!

One of my fave things about this weekend is catching up with friends.  I got to see and chat with so many people!  It was awesome!  Lots of the ladies from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps were there and I got to chat with them!  Always fun!!  And well, who could spend time in their booth and not buy some new rubber?!?!  So happy to come home with some new KKS to get inky and some EZ Mount too (Thanks Kimmie!!!).  I also spent some time with Catherine from Scrapbook & Cards Today.  Such a sweet and incredible lady!  And of course the super talented Kimber McGray was hanging out there with her so I had a chat and a hug with her too!!  Oh, and who could the very sweet and awesome Jan Zimmer from Memories Manor!  So great to catch up with her.  I am so looking forward to our trip there in August!! 

Saturday I spent most of my day helping out in the Scrapping Turtle booth!  So much fun and so many laughs.  Most definitely an amazing group of people associated with this store!!  Love them!!  And, we were super thrilled to have with us -  Jodi & Jared Sanford, the life force behind Fancy Pants Designs!!  They spent some time doing demos and helping with the make & takes and just hanging out and sharing some laughs!  They are truly amazing people!!!

I just thought I would share some pictures from Saturday.  I missed getting shots with so many people but here is a small snippet....

 Noel and her gorgeous daughter Deondra

 Janet, Deondra & Noel

 Me jumping in with these fabulous ladies

 Shirley with Jodi Sanford

 Jan & Janet - Janet was so sweet.  She was worried about Jan who was on her own here so she packed her a well-balanced meal for Saturday at ScrapFest.  She also gave Jan her cell number so she could reach someone quick in case of emergency!  So sweet!!

 Jan, Lori, Janet, Noel, me

 Hannah with the fabulously talented and super sweet Jodi

 me with Catherine & Kimber

 Hannah & Lori - the very amazing Turtle ladies!!

 with me because I love these two!

 Hannah & Teresa

Lori & Hannah with Jared & Jodi

Whew!!  What an amazing time!!  I am exhausted but happy!!  I got myself some new goodies to play with and saw so much inspiration!  I am looking forward to getting scrappy!!


1 comment :