Tuesday 15 February 2011

Happy Birthday Jen!

Today is another sister's birthday! My sister Jen and what an awesome sister she is. Here she is in a fabulous shot with her 2 little men at Run for the Cure 2010.
Happy Birthday Jen!! You are fabulous and we love you!!
And here is her card I made for her. I used the Birthday Friends stamp from Kraftin Kimmie Stamps. This is also for their recipe challenge this week over at the KKStamps Challenge blog. Check it out and play along!

Oh, and another bit of good news....have you seen the incredible February release from Kraftin' Kimmie?!?! It sure is NIFTY!! And, it will be making it's way to Scrapping Turtle soon!!! I have already pre-ordered a couple and can't wait for them to arrive!

3 comments :

  1. So sweet and funny colors.
    hugs
    mamapia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable image and I love the papers and card layout!!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete