Sunday 1 August 2010

A Card A Day for 31 Days

It has been a week and no blogging from me! I had a good reason though. I was at the cottage with my girl and a friend and the internet was sloooooooooooow. A good time was had by all but I am back to reality now.

I have a thing happening over at Turtle Soup. I am going to post one card each day for the entire month of August. Gonna get my mojo going and get creative!! :) There will be some challenges and some inspiration along the way. Come on over and play along and you might just win a prize along the way!! ;) Check out the Card-A-Day thread HERE!

Today was the first day and today is Simple Sunday. Here is the card I whipped up for today. Easy peasy. I used my baby carriage QuicKutz die and it all came together pretty quickly.


No comments :

Post a Comment